Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Daggerboard hard to move; cuddy door deteriorating;

Suggestions from Chris at SailNet gear and maintenance forum as of July-August 2006,
"...The problem with the dagger board is most likely due to water getting into the fiberglass shell and swelling it up. I dont know where to find a replacement, but I imagine you could get one made. Its not too complicated of a piece of equipment.

Re: the hatch, just have a piece of teak cut to the same dimensions. ..."

Same presumably goes for a missing cuddy door.

1 comment:

  1. excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
    I'm really impressed by your blog.
    Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I’ll certainly Digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

    Best Rolling Coolers For beach

    ReplyDelete